Phasing out IBORs: What does the transition to new risk-free rates mean for industry?
With IBORs due to be phased out over coming years and work continuing to identify the new benchmark rates which will replace them, the Briefing discussed the implications for industry. AFME experts and external speakers discussed the key issues that the transition poses and what action will need to be taken to ensure it goes smoothly.
Members were joined in the Briefing by:
- Iain Budge, Vice President, UK & Ireland FI Solutions, NatWest Markets
- Marcus Mackenzie, Partner Global Transactions, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Jessica Wrigley, Knowledge Lawyer, Global Transactions, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Richard Hopkin, Managing Director, Head of Fixed Income, AFME
- Anna Bak, Associate Director, Securitisation, AFME
- Alex Hunt, Quantitative Analyst, AFME
- Stevi Iosif, Associate Director, Advocacy, AFME
To listen to the Briefing click here