The ECM Division advocates proportionate regulation, which is necessary to preserve flexibility for issuers, their corporate advisers and underwriters whilst ensuring fairness for shareholders and investors. AFME staff work with teams of experts from member firms on projects ranging from informal discussion groups to formal responses to government consultations.
- Providing members with a forum to discuss industry issues and concerns.
- Eliminating the inefficiencies in market practice and regulation that increase cost and impede capital formation.
- Facilitating the development of good practice, industry standards and form documentation.
- Contributing industry expertise to informed debates about regulation.
- Serving as a resource to help policy makers, media and individuals understand equity capital markets.
Standard Forms and Documents
Click on the links below to access AFME’s Equity Capital Markets Standard Forms and Documents.