About the conference
AFME is pleased to announce that registration is now open for AFME's MiFID Symposium.
This symposium will bring together leading experts in both European and global financial markets to assess MiFID2/MiFIR and discuss the potential next steps in the evolution of this key European legislation.
This full day symposium will take place on Monday 11 June 2018 in the Auditorium at Linklaters London Office.
Keynote speakers include:
• Tilman Lüder, Head of the Securities Markets Unit, European Commission
• Stephen Hanks, Manager, Financial Conduct Authority
• Implementation of MiFID II / MiFIR
• Setting the agenda for MiFID III
• Share trading obligation; SI regime; transparency; data quality
• Brexit/Third country issues
• Regulatory initiatives
Who should attend:
All relevant market participants including investment firms, law firms, consultancies, APAs, venues, data/software vendors, third party suppliers, regulators, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
Please note this event is closed to members of the press.
For event enquiries, please contact Jade, Senior Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org