About the seminar:
AFME is pleased to invite you to attend an address on the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation in the U.K. by Julia Hoggett, Director of Market Oversight at the Financial Conduct Authority, which takes place Wednesday 13 February 2019 in London.
This session is an opportunity to hear the views of the Financial Conduct Authority on implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation; key current priorities and areas of focus for the Market Oversight team; and areas that firms should focus on as they review and assess their market abuse systems and controls. Topics to be covered include:
- How firms ensure inside information is kept secure (across both internal and external walls)
- Private side firm information management, access control and surveillance capabilities and the quality of controls
- FCA views regarding market behaviours that may undermine market integrity
- Commentary on surveillance capabilities observed and areas requiring focus
- A forward-looking consideration of how market abuse risks may evolve
This event is aimed at both private and public side front office, business management teams, operations and compliance officers within AFME member firms.
Registration is open and available on a complimentary basis. Please note this event is open to AFME members only.
If you have any questions, or require additional information about the seminar, please contact AFME on email Sarah.Noakes@afme.eu