Capital Markets Union - Measuring progress and planning for success
On the third anniversary of the Capital Markets Union (CMU) action plan, AFME invites you to the launch of a new report, in collaboration with other trade associations and international organisations representing capital markets participants: Capital Markets Union – Measuring progress and planning for success.
This latest report will track the progress to date of the CMU project through seven Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This is the first in what will be an annual series which will regularly keep track of the CMU project and identify what further work needs to be done. It is also the first country-by-country comparison of individual EU Member State progress against the CMU’s objectives
- Rosa Armesto Plaja, Deputy Director General, FESE
- Michael Cole-Fontayn, Chairman, AFME
- Bernard Delbecque, Senior Director of Economics and Research, EFAMA
- Karel Lannoo, CEO, CEPS
- Francesca Passeri, Head of Advocacy, ECN
- Marie-Elisabeth Rusling, CEO, BAE
- Julio Suarez, Associate Director of Research, AFME
- Diego Valiante, Senior Economist, European Commission, DG FISMA
- Rick Watson, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets, Membership and Events, AFME
The report launch will be followed by a panel discussion by representatives of the trade associations involved in the report who will discuss “How to build momentum to further the CMU during the next Commission”.
A light breakfast will be served from 08:00 and the event will last from 08:30 – 10:00.