How To Join AFME
Download our Membership Application Form, complete it, then email it to [email protected] or post it to: AFME Membership, Level 10, 20 Churchill Place, London E14 5HJ. Applications are reviewed for eligibility and approved by the AFME Board.
Membership is on a corporate, not individual, basis. Read our FAQ.
AFME acts as a bridge between the wholesale financial markets, politicians, regulators and the public.
What makes AFME different?
When you join AFME you are on the cutting-edge of policy development:
- Focus on wholesale banking issues from a European perspective
- Direct participation by member firms - not an association of associations
- Deep in-house expertise from highly qualified staff with market background
- Member-led committees focusing on wholesale financial market, policy and prudential issues
- Evidence-based research and content, including position papers, publications and policy perspective
Advocate industry views through one collective voice
- Help shape policy focus and development through direct participation in AFME committees
- Be at the forefront of market developments
Access events and professional networking opportunities
- Participate in regular AFME forums, conferences and seminars
- Meet with Europe-wide peers in similar roles
- Be part of a thriving and supportive wholesale capital markets community
Keep up with the news on regulatory reform
- Stay informed on proposed reforms across all asset classes
- Get weekly and monthly updates on proposals and progress
Stay up-to-date on regulatory activity
To keep members up-to-date with the latest industry developments and regulatory activity we provide:
- Members newsletter – monthly updates summarising AFME’s work and highlighting key market and regulatory developments
- Policy webinars and members-only webinars, which take an in-depth look at topical regulatory issues, hosted by AFME staff and member policy experts and at times key official sector speakers.
- Reports and Publications – a range of reports and publications on key topics
- Global updates – weekly email digests of major EU and global regulatory and legislative actions affecting the financial services sector