- Joint letter to VP Dombrovskis – Temporary Equivalence and Recognition in relation to UK CCPs, 7 December 2018
- Joint letter to European Commission on the third country regime under the investment firm review, 8 November 2018
- Joint letter to EU Finance Ministers in response to proposals for an EU Digital Services Tax, 2 November 2018
- AFME letter to VP Dombrovskis – Preparations for a “no deal” Brexit scenario, 12 October 2018
- Cross-industry and standards development organisations open letter on the EU Cybersecurity certification framework proposal, 25 June 2018
- Joint letter to Commission calls for more ambition in Solvency II, 4 June 2018
AFME and other trade associations representing insurance companies, investors, issuers and other market participants have sent a letter to the European Commission, calling for more ambition in their revisions of Solvency II.
- GFMA letter to ECB and Bank of England regarding technical working group on Brexit risks, 22 May 2018
AFME letter to Bulgarian Presidency ahead of January ECOFIN discussions on NPLs in Europe, 19 January 2018
- Joint action on Article 29 Working Party, 13 July 2017
Joint EU trade association letter sent to the European Commission and Chair of the Article 29 Working Party on the Article 29 Working Party stakeholder consultation expressing concerns about the short stakeholder consultations during the development of guidelines under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).