About the conference
AFME’s 13th Annual European Government Bond Conference took place on 12-13 November 2018 at Sofitel Europe, Brussels.
AFME’s European Government Bond Conference continues to bring together the leading names in the industry to network and debate. The programme includes input from European DMOs, investors in sovereign bonds, primary dealers and industry solution providers on the latest issuers influencing the European government bond markets.
- Forecasts for European fixed income markets in 2019
- The future and sustainability of sovereign bond issuance
- Impact of MiFID II on EGB markets
- FinTech and the future of trading
- Why the FRTB matters for EU capital markets
- Economic factors and trends shaping European fixed income markets