AFME held an event on Europe’s shortage of capital for start-ups on 7 March in Brussels.
The full programme delivered is available here.
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice-President for the Euro & Social Dialogue, also in charge of Financial Stability, Financial Services & Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Michael Cole-Fontayn, Chairman, AFME
- Luigi Amati, CEO, META and Vice President, Business Angels Europe
- Candace Johnson, President, European Business Angels Network (EBAN)
- Anna Lekston, Head of Public Affairs, InvestEurope
- Barbara Lunghi, Head of Primary Markets Italy, Borsa Italiana, LSEG
- Dr. Lazaros Panourgias, Head of EIF Affairs, Brussels, European Investment Fund
- Rainer Riess, Director General, Federation of European Securities Exchanges
- Allen Simpson, Chair of AFME’s SME Working Group and Head of Public Policy, Corporate Banking, Barclays
The event took place at Sofitel EUROPE, Place Jourdan 1, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium. A light breakfast was served from 08:00 and the seminar was from 08:45 – 11:00.
All participants received a hard copy of AFME’s report ‘The Shortage of Risk Capital for Europe’s High Growth Businesses’ which was officially launched on that day.
If you have any questions, or if you require any additional information about the seminar, please contact Katie Donaldson on +44 (0)20 3828 2685, or email email@example.com
The conference was on-the-record and press were in attendance.