AFME would like to invite you to an event on Europe’s shortage of capital for start-ups on 7 March in Brussels.
The full programme is available here.
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice-President for the Euro & Social Dialogue, also in charge of Financial Stability, Financial Services & Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Michael Cole-Fontayn, Chairman, AFME
- Luigi Amati, CEO, META and Vice President, Business Angels Europe
- Anna Lekston, Head of Public Affairs, InvestEurope
- Dr. Lazaros Panourgias, Head of EIF Affairs, Brussels, European Investment Fund
- Barbara Lunghi, Head of Primary Markets Italy, Borsa Italiana, LSE
- Rainer Riess, Director General, Federation of European Securities Exchanges
- Allen Simpson, Chair of AFME’s SME Working Group and Head of Public Policy, Corporate Banking, Barclays
The event will take place at Sofitel EUROPE, Place Jourdan 1, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium. A light breakfast will be served from 08:00 and the seminar will last from 08:45 – 11:00.
All participants will receive a hard copy of AFME’s report ‘The Shortage of Risk Capital for Europe’s High Growth Businesses’ which will be officially launched on that day.
If you have any questions, or if you require any additional information about the seminar, please contact Katie Donaldson on +44 (0)20 3828 2685, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is on-the-record and press will be in attendance.