AFME’s conference on the future of CMU took place in Brussels on the morning of Tuesday 15 November.
The full programme is available here.
- Carsten Kengeter, Chief Executive, Deutsche Borse Group
- Markus Ferber, Member of the European Parliament, ECON Committee Vice-Chair, EPP
- Simon Lewis OBE, Chief Executive, AFME
- William Wright, Chief Executive, New Financial
- Petar Vlaić, CFA, President, Erste Plavi
- Märten Ross, Deputy Secretary General for Financial Policy & External Relations, Ministry of Finance, Estonia
- Niall Bohan, Head of CMU Unit, EU Commission
- Mirosław Kachniewski, Chief Executive, Polish Association of Listed Companies
- Petr Koblic, Chief Executive Officer, Prague Stock Exchange
- Fabrice Demarigny, Partner and Global Head of Financial Advisory Services, Mazars, and ECMI Chair
- Judith Hardt, Managing Director, Swiss Finance Council
If you have any questions, or if you require any additional information about the seminar, please contact Katie Donaldson on +44 (0)20 3828 2685, or email firstname.lastname@example.org