AFME and AFG’s seminar “MiFID II: The New Research Requirements” took place on Thursday 27 April 2017 in Paris, France, hosted by Allen & Overy.
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Please note that the seminar is bilingual. Topics include:
- MIFID II Research Provisions: Where are we now and what is to come? A regulator’s perspective (Delivered in English)
- the mechanics of Commission Sharing Agreements and Research Payment Accounts under MiFID II (Delivered in French)
- what is the future for FICC and Macro research? (Delivered in English)
Guillaume Eliet, Deputy Secretary General, AMF addressed the seminar as a keynote speaker.
Guillaume was joined by senior industry experts including:
- Bernard Coupez, Board Member, AMF
- Eric Pagniez, Deputy Chief Executive, AFG
- Muriel Faure, Chairperson, Research and Innovation Commission, AFG
The seminar was an event designed to meet the needs of senior decision-makers and professionals working in the following areas: Banking, Asset Management, Compliance and Financial Regulation.