We focus on a wide range of market, business and prudential issues and offer a pan-European perspective, bringing to bear deep policy and technical expertise and constructive influence with European and global policymakers.
We advocate stable, competitive, sustainable European financial markets that support economic growth and benefit society.
On behalf of our members, we:
- Offer a single voice for Europe's capital market participants and advocate their views at national, EU and global levels
- Build constructive dialogue with regulators and policymakers
- Offer our policy and product expertise to help achieve a balanced and stable regulatory environment; and
- Promote the contribution of the financial sector to society
What makes AFME different
- Focus on wholesale banking issues
- Direct participation by member firms, not an association of associations
- Deep in-house expertise from highly qualified staff with market backgrounds.
Influence and credibility enhanced by:
- Unique member-led committees that address wholesale financial industry topics from a market, prudential and policy perspective.
- Expertise in producing evidence-based research and content, including: position papers, publications and events.