The Prime Services division develops relationships with policymakers and regulators to enhance understanding of the prime services business and constructively shape the policy environment.
AFME staff work with teams of experts from member firms on projects ranging from informal discussion groups to formal responses to government consultations.
- AIFM Directive – to continue meetings and discussions with regulators, central banks, industry associations and stakeholders relating to legal and practical implications of implementation of the Alternative Investment Management Directive (AIFMD)
- Asset Segregation – to monitor, various legal and regulatory matters affecting the segregation of client assets, including AIFMD, the FCA CASS Rules, EMIR
- Shadow Banking –liaise with the AFME Shadow Banking group to monitor developments related to Prime Services, securities lending and collateral management
- Securities Law Legislation –monitor developments related to Prime Services, securities lending and collateral management
- To continue cooperation and discussions with other trade associations on Prime Services issues
STANDARD FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
To access AFME’s Prime Services Standard Forms and Documents, visit our Industry Guidelines, Standard Forms and Documents page or click on the links below.
Find out about AFME's work on Shadow Banking.