Now in its ninth year, the European Post-Trade Conference was the essential annual gathering for delegates to receive the latest information from European speakers, and to network with senior Post-Trade professionals.
The event explored the crucial developments taking place in the post-trade arena, and their impact on the industry. This year's underlying theme was Capital Markets Union, T2S and Blockchain.
The Post-Trade industry conference attracted over 200 senior professionals from the sector.
- Policymakers and providers
- Senior operations executives
- Senior lawyers
- Strategic development executives
- Senior CCP and CSD executives
- Network with peers and other market participants
- Contribute to discussions and debate with prominent thought leaders
- Listen to key European industry stakeholders on market trends and their thoughts for 2016 and beyond