AFME is a growing organisation that is always interested in hearing from talented individuals with relevant expertise who can help us formulate and advocate policies on behalf of our members.
Because of our pan-European reach, we particularly value experience working in Brussels or other European financial centres, as well as European language skills. All policy roles at AFME generally involve European travel.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you are interested in applying for one of the specific vacancies listed below, please e-mail a CV and cover letter to Beverley.Vince@afme.eu. In order for your query to receive prompt consideration, you must specify in the subject line the position you are applying for. We are also happy to receive speculative CVs. However, please be aware that we are unlikely to invite you in to meet us unless we have a specific position in mind and that we will consider your CV for a specific position only if you have included that position in the subject line of your e-mail.
- FX Managing Director/Director, Hong Kong
- Associate, Credit, Covered Bonds & Primary Dealers, London
- Managing Director, Advocacy, Brussels
- Marketing Executive, London
- Administrative Assistant, CEO's Office, London
- European Media Relations Manager, London